Frees up bar space by mounting below the bike's stem. Takes the place of a 10mm headset spacer.
– Strong retro appeal
– Spring-loaded lever strike mechanism (easy to operate even with winter gloves on)
– Smaller 45mm brass dome and curvier lever strike hammer than the larger Suzu
– Brass or aluminum dome (Brass is more resonant; alloy is more tarnish resistant)
- Multiple finishes including polished brass, chromed brass, copper-finished brass, Neo-Black brass and unpolished alloy
– Spacer mount fits 1″ or 1-1/8″ steerer
– Not compatible with a quill stem or bikes set up without headset spacers.
– Made in Japan